Breville Fast Slow Pro Multi Function Cooker, Brushed Stainless Steel
Its all possible with the 'Fast Slow Pro' a multicooker with pressure and slow cook menus that automatically adjust time, temperature and pressure between fast and slow cooking. Dual sensors at the top and bottom monitor ingredients for more accurate temperature and pressure control, while the hands free steam release automatically varies across foods to maximise flavour and texture.
So now you can pressure cook, slow cook, steam, reduce, saute and sear with the press of a button and you can rely on the fully interactive LCD to tell you when its building pressure, cooking and releasing steam.
- Capacity: 6 quart - 4.5 quart (MAX), 1 quart (MIN)
- Pressure Cook Feature: Included
- Keep Warm Setting: Keep Warm function turns on after cooking so food is ready to serve when you are
- Hands-free, automatic steam release for extra safety
- Steam release mode automatically changes when different foods are selected
- Auto Quick: Pressure is released quickly and continuously to minimize overcooking
- Auto Pulse: Pressure is released in bursts to reduce disturbance to the food
- Natural: Pressure naturally subsides without releasing through the vent
Pre Programmed Functions and LCD Display:
- Multi function Cooking - reduce, saute, sear to retain and intensify flavors, slow cook, pressure cook, pressure steam in minutes to lock in nutrients and keep warm with count down timer
- Custom setting allows you to adjust temperature, pressure and time to suit your favorite recipe, while the fully interactive LCD tells you when its building pressure, cooking and releasing steam
- Lid Material: Stainless steel construction with 3-way safety system- safety locking lid, hands-free auto steam release and safety valve. Hinged and removable with easy fitting seal for hassle free assembly and cleaning.
- Cook and Serve Bowl: Removable cooking bowl with PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating
- Cool Touch Handles: Included
Pressure or Slow Cook:
- Dual sensors at the top and bottom of the bowl monitor the ingredients for more accurate pressure and temperature control
- 8 pressure levels range from low (1.5 psi) to high (12 psi)
- Color changing LCD tells you when the cooker is pressurizing, cooking or releasing steam
- 3-Way Safety System - safety locking lid, automatic hands-free steam release, safety valve
- 11 pressure cook settings plus a custom setting to suit your favorite recipes
- Slow cook settings - select 'HI' or 'LO 'from 2 to 12 hours
- Pressure, temperature and time automatically adjust between pressure and slow cooking
- Keep Warm function turns on after cooking so food is ready to serve when you are
- Removable cooking bowl with PTFE and PFOA free ceramic coating
- Wide, wrap around moat catches condensation and food spills for a mess-free clean up
- Dishwasher safe removable lid
- Stainless steamer basket - cook proteins, vegetables and seafood in minutes
- Stainless rack - supports the steamer basket and also raises food out of the cooking liquid
- Full color recipe book with 41 recipes
- Construction: Brushed stainless steel
- Wattage: 1100
- Voltage: 110 - 120 Volts
- Height: 14"
- Width: 13.5"
- Depth: 12.5"
- Shipping: 8 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor
Shipping & Delivery
CohibaHome uses only the best carriers to deliver your merchandise. All Chicagoland / Milwaukee area deliveries are provided free of charge and can be delivered by our own delivery and/or installation personnel.
If your ship to zip code is within our local delivery area, in-store pickup will be an available option in the shipping method section of the shopping cart or an option on the shipping information page. Only items marked in-stock are eligible for in-store pickup. Orders will be ready for pickup 1 hour after being placed. An alternate pickup person can be specified on the shipping information page by providing the designated individuals first name, last name and email address. Only the purchaser/designated pickup person can pick up the order. Required information for pickup is the e-mail confirmation and a valid photo ID.
Shipping Methods & Delivery Times (UPS Ground)
Shipping times are based on in-stock items and your selected shipping method. To estimate the arrival date of your order, add the processing time and the shipping time to calculate the total shipping time in business days to receive your items. If an item is not in-stock, additional delivery time will apply based on the products availability and must be added to the total shipping time. If you live within 100 miles of our Glenview, IL store, we have a delivery fleet that provides delivery and professional installation. At this time we only ship within the continental United States, Canada and Mexico (Excluding Orders to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico).
- PROCESSING TIME
- SHIPPING TIME
Depends on Shipping Method
- TOTAL SHIPPING TIME
Total Business Days to Receive Your Items
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Timetables
*Some brands require additional transit time due to the location of delivery. For a more accurate estimated time of arrival, refer to the shipping date in the shopping cart.
Shipping Method: You may select your own shipping method for most products. Certain items require CohibaHome to select the shipping method and not all options may be available depending on the items in your shopping cart. Free Shipping promotion is only available on Standard Shipping.
Shipping Time: The amount of time in transit for your selected shipping method.
Business Days: Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Processing Time: 1-24 Hours. In-Stock orders placed by 3pm during business days are usually shipped out the same day.
Scheduled Delivery Service
This delivery type is available only M-F during normal business hours and used for heavy and oversized items (large TVs, and large appliances). This service includes delivery inside the first threshold (but does not include stairs). This service does not include unpacking, plugging in, installation or debris removal.
White Glove Delivery
This is a special service for large and overweight items. It includes normal delivery plus un-crating, setting your goods in place, and removing the packing material. This service does not include installation of any type or delivery up stairs. It normally takes between 3 and 10 business days for your item to reach you if you select this option. An extra charge will apply to this shipment option (typically $100). Your charges for this service are automatically calculated in the checkout process. The white glove company will contact you directly to arrange for a convenient delivery time. You will experience delays in receiving your goods if the shipping company is unable to reach you to setup delivery. White Glove Service is available only within the 48 contiguous United States and Alaska.
If you live within 100 miles of our retail store in Glenview, IL, CohibaHome's own delivery crew will provide delivery into your home, unpack your product and remove any packing debris. This delivery type is used for heavy and oversized items (large TVs, and large appliances).
- Delivery time frames are approximations. If there are delays, we will do our best to let you know.
- CohibaHome does not ship to Post Office (PO) boxes.
- We can ship products weighing 45 lbs or less to APO/FPO/ DPO addresses. You must call our shipping department to get a price quote on delivery for this service.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii can be shipped via UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS ground, and UPS Surepost. Orders to Puerto Rico can be shipped via UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, and UPS ground. These areas do not qualify for the free shipping promotion.
- Orders under 4 lbs may be shipped via UPS Surepost, with the end delivery being from the United States Parcel Service. Depending upon the product destination delivery time frames will vary.
- Deliveries to remote locations within the US may cause a delay. (A remote area is an area that extends 50 to 75 miles past a Major Airport City. Examples of Major Airport Cities are, Newark NJ, Salt Lake City, UT, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL. The presence of an Airport within 50 to 75 miles of a City does not constitute it being a Major Airport City.)
- Specific delivery times or dates may be available with certain delivery types. Additional charges may apply.
- Canada and Mexico Customers - At this time, we are able to take orders via phone.
- A signature may be required for orders over $500
- Additional charges may be be added for freight services if you live on an island with access or limited access via bridges
- PROCESSING TIME