GE 7.4 Cu. Ft. White & Black Front Loading High Efficiency Gas Dryer
For the best results, customize your cycle by specifying the number of garments needing to be steamed
Control and monitor your laundry from anywhere with a smart device or Amazon Alexa
HE Sensor Dry
Takes the guesswork out of drying times by sensing the moisture in the drum and drying accordingly
Up to 120 ft. venting capability
Provides flexible installation
Tumble clothes without heat to help prevent creasing and wrinkling
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
My Cycle Settings
Dry clothes with the settings you prefer on any cycle, rather than the defaults, and store your settings for later use
- Total Capacity (cubic feet): 7.4
- App Filter - Fuel Type: Gas
- App Filter - Steam: Yes
- App Filter - Product Type: Dryers Top Load Matching
- App Filter - Capacity: Dryer Large (7.0-7.5 cu. ft.)
- App Filter - WiFi Connect: Built-In
- Color Appearance: White on White with Silver Backsplash
Power / Ratings
- Gas (BTU/HR): 22000 Factory-equipped for Natural gas.
Claims & Certifications
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Temperature Options: High/Medium/Low/Extra Low/No Heat
- Adaptive Capabilities: Cycle Time
- Additional Optional Cycles: Extended Tumble. Damp Alert
- Timed Dry: Quick Fluff (no heat). Warm Up. 90 Minutes
- Easy Care Cycle: Casuals
- Removable Up-Front Lint Filter: Yes
- Heat Selections: 5
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Energy Saving Option: Yes - eDry
- Additional Dryer Features: Extended Tumble. Damp Alert. Glass Door. Front Serviceable. Removable Up-Front Lint Filter. Lint Filter with Reminder
- Control Type: Electronic
- Dryer Control Features: LED Cycle Status Indicator Lights. LED Cycle Countdown. Damp Dry Signal. End-of-Cycle Signal. Delay Dry - Up to 24 hours
- Style: Top-Loading
- Cottons Cycle: Towels. More Dry. Optimum Dry. Less Dry
- WiFi Connect: Built-In
- Number of Cycles: 14
- Dual Thermistors: Yes
- Reverse-a-Door: Yes
- Speed Dry: Yes
- Drum Type: Aluminized Alloy
- Exhaust Options: 3-Way (Rear; Left; Bottom)
- Quick Fluff (no heat): Yes
- Casuals Cycle: More Dry. Less Dry. Cool Down
- Air Fluff (no heat): Yes
- Wrinkle Care Cycle: Yes
- Washer Options/Settings: My Cycle
- Specialty Cycles: Towels and Sheets. Anti-bacterial
- Delicates Cycle: More Dry. Less Dry. Optional Wrinkle Care
- Steam: Yes
- Moisture Sensor: HE Sensor Dry
- Additional Cycles: Dewrinkle. Damp Dry. Mixed Load. Towels/ Sheets. Antibacterial. Quick Fluff. Extended Tumble. Jeans. Bulky Items. Sanitize. Steam Dewrinkle. Steam Refresh
- Long Vent Capability: Up to 120 feet
- Height: 48"
- Height to Top of Case: 40-1/2"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 30-1/2"
- Depth Width Door Open 90 Degrees: 53"
- Unit: 122 lbs
- Shipping: 137 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor
Shipping & Delivery
CohibaHome uses only the best carriers to deliver your merchandise. All Chicagoland / Milwaukee area deliveries are provided free of charge and can be delivered by our own delivery and/or installation personnel.
If your ship to zip code is within our local delivery area, in-store pickup will be an available option in the shipping method section of the shopping cart or an option on the shipping information page. Only items marked in-stock are eligible for in-store pickup. Orders will be ready for pickup 1 hour after being placed. An alternate pickup person can be specified on the shipping information page by providing the designated individuals first name, last name and email address. Only the purchaser/designated pickup person can pick up the order. Required information for pickup is the e-mail confirmation and a valid photo ID.
Shipping Methods & Delivery Times (UPS Ground)
Shipping times are based on in-stock items and your selected shipping method. To estimate the arrival date of your order, add the processing time and the shipping time to calculate the total shipping time in business days to receive your items. If an item is not in-stock, additional delivery time will apply based on the products availability and must be added to the total shipping time. If you live within 100 miles of our Glenview, IL store, we have a delivery fleet that provides delivery and professional installation. At this time we only ship within the continental United States, Canada and Mexico (Excluding Orders to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico).
- PROCESSING TIME
- SHIPPING TIME
Depends on Shipping Method
- TOTAL SHIPPING TIME
Total Business Days to Receive Your Items
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Timetables
*Some brands require additional transit time due to the location of delivery. For a more accurate estimated time of arrival, refer to the shipping date in the shopping cart.
Shipping Method: You may select your own shipping method for most products. Certain items require CohibaHome to select the shipping method and not all options may be available depending on the items in your shopping cart. Free Shipping promotion is only available on Standard Shipping.
Shipping Time: The amount of time in transit for your selected shipping method.
Business Days: Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Processing Time: 1-24 Hours. In-Stock orders placed by 3pm during business days are usually shipped out the same day.
Scheduled Delivery Service
This delivery type is available only M-F during normal business hours and used for heavy and oversized items (large TVs, and large appliances). This service includes delivery inside the first threshold (but does not include stairs). This service does not include unpacking, plugging in, installation or debris removal.
White Glove Delivery
This is a special service for large and overweight items. It includes normal delivery plus un-crating, setting your goods in place, and removing the packing material. This service does not include installation of any type or delivery up stairs. It normally takes between 3 and 10 business days for your item to reach you if you select this option. An extra charge will apply to this shipment option (typically $100). Your charges for this service are automatically calculated in the checkout process. The white glove company will contact you directly to arrange for a convenient delivery time. You will experience delays in receiving your goods if the shipping company is unable to reach you to setup delivery. White Glove Service is available only within the 48 contiguous United States and Alaska.
If you live within 100 miles of our retail store in Glenview, IL, CohibaHome's own delivery crew will provide delivery into your home, unpack your product and remove any packing debris. This delivery type is used for heavy and oversized items (large TVs, and large appliances).
- Delivery time frames are approximations. If there are delays, we will do our best to let you know.
- CohibaHome does not ship to Post Office (PO) boxes.
- We can ship products weighing 45 lbs or less to APO/FPO/ DPO addresses. You must call our shipping department to get a price quote on delivery for this service.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii can be shipped via UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS ground, and UPS Surepost. Orders to Puerto Rico can be shipped via UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, and UPS ground. These areas do not qualify for the free shipping promotion.
- Orders under 4 lbs may be shipped via UPS Surepost, with the end delivery being from the United States Parcel Service. Depending upon the product destination delivery time frames will vary.
- Deliveries to remote locations within the US may cause a delay. (A remote area is an area that extends 50 to 75 miles past a Major Airport City. Examples of Major Airport Cities are, Newark NJ, Salt Lake City, UT, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL. The presence of an Airport within 50 to 75 miles of a City does not constitute it being a Major Airport City.)
- Specific delivery times or dates may be available with certain delivery types. Additional charges may apply.
- Canada and Mexico Customers - At this time, we are able to take orders via phone.
- A signature may be required for orders over $500
- Additional charges may be be added for freight services if you live on an island with access or limited access via bridges
- PROCESSING TIME