Google Home Mini Charcoal
Control your home with this inexpensive little smart speaker called the Google Home Mini. The Google Assistant powered device is able to store up to six different voices in its memory, and even more impressive is that you have the whole knowledge bank of Google at your disposal inside this mini device, so you could say this mini speaker packs quite a powerful punch. Covered in fabric for a nice aesthetic feel. The mini is available in three different colors Charcoal, Coral, and Chalk. Not just aesthetically pleasing, but audiophiles will rejoice with the quality of audio this wonderful little speaker can produce, so crisp that you can hear it perfectly from across the room. With intuitive controls, tap on the top to interact with the device, adjust the volume on the sides, and it also has a mute switch on the back. For a small speaker that can do a lot more than you would imagine, look no further than the Google Home Mini.
A powerful little helper.
Get hands-free help in any room with Google Home Mini. It’s powered by the Google Assistant. You can ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google.
Get answers from Google.
Use your voice to quickly find information about the weather, news, sports and more.
“Hey Google, will I need an umbrella today?”
Manage your day from breakfast to bed.
Get help with things like your schedule, commute, travel information and more.
“Hey Google, wake me up at 6:30 AM tomorrow.”
Play, pause and rewind. Hands-free.
Control your favorite music, movies and shows, using only your voice.
“Hey Google, play some pop music.”
*Subscriptions required to access some content.
Control your smart home.
Use your voice to control your compatible lights, thermostats and more.
“Hey Google, turn off the bedroom lights.”
Your voice. Your info.
Get personalized responses for everyone at home with voice recognition.
“Hey Google, when is my first meeting tomorrow?”
*Google Home Mini can distinguish up to six voices in total.
Choose between different colors.
Google Home Mini comes in two unique colors, Chalk and Charcoal. Select the right color that matches your room and personal style.
Your privacy matters.
Slide the switch on the back of Google Home Mini to turn the mic off.
Smart to the touch.
For those moments when voice won’t do, use the touch surface top to control your Google Home Mini.
- Change volume
- Talk to your Google Assistant
- Mic switch
- Color: Charcoal
- Durable fabric top
- Plastic housings created using recycled material
- Non-skid silicone base
Supported Audio Formats:
- WAV (LPCM)
- 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz) Wi-Fi
- Chromecast and Chromecast Audio built-in
- Bluetooth® support
- Speaker: 360 sound with 40mm driver
- Mics: Far-field voice recognition supports hands-free use
- Power: 5V, 1.8A
Ports & Connectors:
Micro USB port
USB are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Micro USB port
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android 4.2 and higher
iOS® 9.1 and higher
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco and is used under license.
- Wi-Fi use requires 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access point (router)
- Google Home app running on a compatible mobile device. Minimum operating system requirements can be found at g.co/home/req.
- Syncing services (such as backup) require a Google Account
- Google Home Mini
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter and cable
- Height: 1.65"
- Diameter: 3.86"
- Power cable: 4.92'
- Unit: 0.38 lb
- Shipping: 1 lb
Shipping & Delivery
CohibaHome uses only the best carriers to deliver your merchandise. All Chicagoland / Milwaukee area deliveries are provided free of charge and can be delivered by our own delivery and/or installation personnel.
If your ship to zip code is within our local delivery area, in-store pickup will be an available option in the shipping method section of the shopping cart or an option on the shipping information page. Only items marked in-stock are eligible for in-store pickup. Orders will be ready for pickup 1 hour after being placed. An alternate pickup person can be specified on the shipping information page by providing the designated individuals first name, last name and email address. Only the purchaser/designated pickup person can pick up the order. Required information for pickup is the e-mail confirmation and a valid photo ID.
Shipping Methods & Delivery Times (UPS Ground)
Shipping times are based on in-stock items and your selected shipping method. To estimate the arrival date of your order, add the processing time and the shipping time to calculate the total shipping time in business days to receive your items. If an item is not in-stock, additional delivery time will apply based on the products availability and must be added to the total shipping time. If you live within 100 miles of our Glenview, IL store, we have a delivery fleet that provides delivery and professional installation. At this time we only ship within the continental United States, Canada and Mexico (Excluding Orders to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico).
- PROCESSING TIME
- SHIPPING TIME
Depends on Shipping Method
- TOTAL SHIPPING TIME
Total Business Days to Receive Your Items
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Timetables
*Some brands require additional transit time due to the location of delivery. For a more accurate estimated time of arrival, refer to the shipping date in the shopping cart.
Shipping Method: You may select your own shipping method for most products. Certain items require CohibaHome to select the shipping method and not all options may be available depending on the items in your shopping cart. Free Shipping promotion is only available on Standard Shipping.
Shipping Time: The amount of time in transit for your selected shipping method.
Business Days: Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Processing Time: 1-24 Hours. In-Stock orders placed by 3pm during business days are usually shipped out the same day.
Scheduled Delivery Service
This delivery type is available only M-F during normal business hours and used for heavy and oversized items (large TVs, and large appliances). This service includes delivery inside the first threshold (but does not include stairs). This service does not include unpacking, plugging in, installation or debris removal.
White Glove Delivery
This is a special service for large and overweight items. It includes normal delivery plus un-crating, setting your goods in place, and removing the packing material. This service does not include installation of any type or delivery up stairs. It normally takes between 3 and 10 business days for your item to reach you if you select this option. An extra charge will apply to this shipment option (typically $100). Your charges for this service are automatically calculated in the checkout process. The white glove company will contact you directly to arrange for a convenient delivery time. You will experience delays in receiving your goods if the shipping company is unable to reach you to setup delivery. White Glove Service is available only within the 48 contiguous United States and Alaska.
If you live within 100 miles of our retail store in Glenview, IL, CohibaHome's own delivery crew will provide delivery into your home, unpack your product and remove any packing debris. This delivery type is used for heavy and oversized items (large TVs, and large appliances).
- Delivery time frames are approximations. If there are delays, we will do our best to let you know.
- CohibaHome does not ship to Post Office (PO) boxes.
- We can ship products weighing 45 lbs or less to APO/FPO/ DPO addresses. You must call our shipping department to get a price quote on delivery for this service.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii can be shipped via UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS ground, and UPS Surepost. Orders to Puerto Rico can be shipped via UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, and UPS ground. These areas do not qualify for the free shipping promotion.
- Orders under 4 lbs may be shipped via UPS Surepost, with the end delivery being from the United States Parcel Service. Depending upon the product destination delivery time frames will vary.
- Deliveries to remote locations within the US may cause a delay. (A remote area is an area that extends 50 to 75 miles past a Major Airport City. Examples of Major Airport Cities are, Newark NJ, Salt Lake City, UT, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL. The presence of an Airport within 50 to 75 miles of a City does not constitute it being a Major Airport City.)
- Specific delivery times or dates may be available with certain delivery types. Additional charges may apply.
- Canada and Mexico Customers - At this time, we are able to take orders via phone.
- A signature may be required for orders over $500
- Additional charges may be be added for freight services if you live on an island with access or limited access via bridges
- PROCESSING TIME
A fun product that is easy to use. You can ask just about anything and play music.
Found it hard to set up at first. Son came in from out of town and set it up for me. Hard for a senior to handle. Once it was set up it is terrific.
So, out of the box, the setup was pretty easy, so far google has multiplied for me, repeated my grocery list, gave me a pretty good recipe for chicken soup, plays any song I ask it to, (Love 80's music) & even sang happy birthday 🎈 to me! It's kinda fun to have around. Although I'm a skeptic, I haven't experienced anything negative about it yet.