SONOS One Gen 2 Black & White Smart Speaker
From the Manufacturer
- Plays music, radio, podcasts, and more
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice control
- Powerful four-core processor for efficiency
- Humidity resistant
- Apple AirPlay compatible with iOS devices
- Second generation Sonos One with increased memory and updated processor
Play everything, hands-free
Sonos One blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more.
Sonos One's compact and versatile design make it great for rooms where space is at a premium.
Expands with you
Sonos One is part of the Sonos sound system, so you can easily add more speakers to fill every room with sound.
The smart speaker for every room of your home
Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned for rich, room-filling sound.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you always know when your speaker’s microphone is active. Or turned off.
Better with two
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound.
Use Sonos One in music starved places like bathrooms and outdoor patios. All you need is Wi-Fi and a power source.
- Premium sound
Play everything that matters to you.
Sonos plays all the most popular streaming services, on-demand Internet radio, your favorite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads – whatever you love to listen to.
- 73 music services supported
Choose your control.
Control Sonos One with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay, or your favorite music service's app.
- Use your voice with Amazon Alexa to control Sonos.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprint of Play:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
Use Sonos One on its own, pair two together for instant stereo sound, add a Sub for deep bass, or pair with your Beam, Playbar, or Playbase for epic wireless home theater surround sound.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Far-field microphone array, used for smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- Responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos One has heard you and is working on a response.
White with white matte grille.
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause,microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
Power & Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
WiFi, not Bluetooth
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- Sonos One, power cord, Sonos One QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.
- Height: 6.36"
- Width: 4.69"
- Depth: 4.69"
- Unit: 4.08 lbs.
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
Shipping & Delivery
CohibaHome uses only the best carriers to deliver your merchandise. All Chicagoland / Milwaukee area deliveries are provided free of charge and can be delivered by our own delivery and/or installation personnel.
If your ship to zip code is within our local delivery area, in-store pickup will be an available option in the shipping method section of the shopping cart or an option on the shipping information page. Only items marked in-stock are eligible for in-store pickup. Orders will be ready for pickup 1 hour after being placed. An alternate pickup person can be specified on the shipping information page by providing the designated individuals first name, last name and email address. Only the purchaser/designated pickup person can pick up the order. Required information for pickup is the e-mail confirmation and a valid photo ID.
Shipping Methods & Delivery Times (UPS Ground)
Shipping times are based on in-stock items and your selected shipping method. To estimate the arrival date of your order, add the processing time and the shipping time to calculate the total shipping time in business days to receive your items. If an item is not in-stock, additional delivery time will apply based on the products availability and must be added to the total shipping time. If you live within 100 miles of our Glenview, IL store, we have a delivery fleet that provides delivery and professional installation. At this time we only ship within the continental United States, Canada and Mexico (Excluding Orders to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico).
- PROCESSING TIME
- SHIPPING TIME
Depends on Shipping Method
- TOTAL SHIPPING TIME
Total Business Days to Receive Your Items
Standard UPS Ground Shipping Timetables
*Some brands require additional transit time due to the location of delivery. For a more accurate estimated time of arrival, refer to the shipping date in the shopping cart.
Shipping Method: You may select your own shipping method for most products. Certain items require CohibaHome to select the shipping method and not all options may be available depending on the items in your shopping cart. Free Shipping promotion is only available on Standard Shipping.
Shipping Time: The amount of time in transit for your selected shipping method.
Business Days: Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Processing Time: 1-24 Hours. In-Stock orders placed by 3pm during business days are usually shipped out the same day.
Scheduled Delivery Service
This delivery type is available only M-F during normal business hours and used for heavy and oversized items (large TVs, and large appliances). This service includes delivery inside the first threshold (but does not include stairs). This service does not include unpacking, plugging in, installation or debris removal.
White Glove Delivery
This is a special service for large and overweight items. It includes normal delivery plus un-crating, setting your goods in place, and removing the packing material. This service does not include installation of any type or delivery up stairs. It normally takes between 3 and 10 business days for your item to reach you if you select this option. An extra charge will apply to this shipment option (typically $100). Your charges for this service are automatically calculated in the checkout process. The white glove company will contact you directly to arrange for a convenient delivery time. You will experience delays in receiving your goods if the shipping company is unable to reach you to setup delivery. White Glove Service is available only within the 48 contiguous United States and Alaska.
If you live within 100 miles of our retail store in Glenview, IL, CohibaHome's own delivery crew will provide delivery into your home, unpack your product and remove any packing debris. This delivery type is used for heavy and oversized items (large TVs, and large appliances).
- Delivery time frames are approximations. If there are delays, we will do our best to let you know.
- CohibaHome does not ship to Post Office (PO) boxes.
- We can ship products weighing 45 lbs or less to APO/FPO/ DPO addresses. You must call our shipping department to get a price quote on delivery for this service.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii can be shipped via UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS ground, and UPS Surepost. Orders to Puerto Rico can be shipped via UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 Day Air, and UPS ground. These areas do not qualify for the free shipping promotion.
- Orders under 4 lbs may be shipped via UPS Surepost, with the end delivery being from the United States Parcel Service. Depending upon the product destination delivery time frames will vary.
- Deliveries to remote locations within the US may cause a delay. (A remote area is an area that extends 50 to 75 miles past a Major Airport City. Examples of Major Airport Cities are, Newark NJ, Salt Lake City, UT, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL. The presence of an Airport within 50 to 75 miles of a City does not constitute it being a Major Airport City.)
- Specific delivery times or dates may be available with certain delivery types. Additional charges may apply.
- Canada and Mexico Customers - At this time, we are able to take orders via phone.
- A signature may be required for orders over $500
- Additional charges may be be added for freight services if you live on an island with access or limited access via bridges
- PROCESSING TIME